Your employees define the future and success of your company with their ideas, motivation, and personality.
Attracting Ideal Candidates is a complex, challenging, and often lengthy process. Moreover, the changing nature of the labor market only exacerbates this problem. The consequences of a mis-hire can be detrimental to the success of the company.
The successful filling of vacant positions is one of the most important yet most difficult entrepreneurial decisions. However, we can support you in this process.
A successor for a key position is being sought. This is to be handled discreetly within the company.
There is a vacant key position that you don’t want the market to know about.
There is expertise on the market that you (still) lack.
In-house recruiting has proven unsuccessful.
In-house recruiting cannot handle the high number of positions to be filled because of limited capacity.
individual, discreet and reliable. Together we find the right employees for you
We see the demanding task of finding the most suitable candidates in narrow markets and inspiring them to work for our clients as a daily challenge. Since 2000, we have been successfully and discreetly supporting companies in this process.
As a strong and experienced partner, we have the network as well as the market and industry knowledge to help you fill your vacancy.
Our core expertise is the search and selection of executives through direct search. In doing so, we ensure an ideal professional and cultural fit and thus find the perfect match for companies and candidates.
We expand your candidate pool with first-class candidates and attract new candidates for your company through targeted identification and approach.
You benefit from our many years of experience and unique, scientifically based tools that ensure a perfect fit with regard to culture, performance, leadership, and team.
- Discreet filling of your vacancies without a lot of fuss
- Targeted and systematic analysis of the market environment
- Detailed elaboration of the “hard” success factors: Track record, industry, and subject matter expertise
- Detailed elaboration of the “soft” success factors: Fit with the culture and the team
- Elaboration of the USPs of your company and the vacant position in order to generate interest to change position among individuals who are satisfied and successful in their current role
- Uniform project management with defined project and time plans as well as regular clear status reports